Most companies go into business to make money. Thirty-five years ago, we went into business to make change, offering services like mobile and energy to make it easy for you to make a difference. That’s why, since day one, we’ve donated a portion of our revenue to progressive causes — $91 million since our founding in 1985.
- 8 easy ways to extend your phone’s battery life
- Our April grantees thank you for your support
- Black Voters Matter fights back against AT&T’s funding of Texas voter suppression
- Learn how to scan a QR code — and receive a special offer
- AT&T donated over $800,000 to Republicans behind voter suppression bills