Most companies go into business to make money. Thirty-five years ago, we went into business to make change, offering services like mobile and energy to make it easy for you to make a difference. That’s why, since day one, we’ve donated a portion of our revenue to progressive causes — $91 million since our founding in 1985.
- How CREDO funding to Feeding America is helping to alleviate hunger in America
- Fight for the Future: Taking on key battles in the fight for digital rights and freedoms
- Reaching refugees, displaced people, and other vulnerable groups in humanitarian settings during the COVID-19 pandemic
- CREDO’s donation to Vote.org helped drive voter turnout in the 2020 election
- How to save your important voicemails on your phone