Most companies go into business to make money. Thirty-five years ago, we went into business to make change, offering services like mobile and energy to make it easy for you to make a difference. That’s why, since day one, we’ve donated a portion of our revenue to progressive causes — $91 million since our founding in 1985.
- COVID-19 Threatens the Future of the Amazon and Its Peoples
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy COVID-19 Response Fund: A Year in Review and a Look Forward
- Vote for Amazon Watch, Center for Disaster Philanthropy and UltraViolet this March
- How to quickly scan documents right from your mobile phone
- Our February grantees thank you for your support