Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Most companies go into business to make money. Thirty-five years ago, we went into business to make change, offering services to make it easy for you to make a difference. That’s why, since day one, we’ve donated a portion of our revenue to progressive causes — $94 million since our founding in 1985.
- Envisioning feminist philanthropy with the Global Fund for Women
- Vote for Family Equality, Global Fund for Women and National Fair Housing Alliance this June
- Our May grantees thank you for your support
- Advancing Equality for LGBTQ+ Families
- We don’t change our logo for Pride Month — because we don’t need to.