Credo Mobile, Inc. Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Credo Mobile, Inc. Sweepstakes
The Credo Mobile, Inc. (“CREDO Mobile”) Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins September 1, 2020 and ends September 30, 2020.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT.
- Eligibility: To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be a natural person, 18 years of age or older, and a resident of the United States. Residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. No purchase is necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is not available to current CREDO Mobile or Working Assets Funding Service, Inc. employees and their immediate families (spouse and persons living in the same household).
- Sponsor: CREDO Mobile, Inc. 101 Market Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- How to Play: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You can enter the Sweepstakes by participating in this Facebook poll and following all onscreen instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. You’ll receive periodic email newsletters and special offers from CREDO. Entries must be received no later than September 30, 2020 at 11:59pm PT. CREDO Mobile is not responsible for late, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries, or for any human or technical malfunction, error or failure. All entries become the property of CREDO Mobile. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or any means that subverts the entry process, will be void. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein including the use of multiple email addresses by the same person, is void. Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry, and reserves the right to reject any submissions that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of Sponsor’s policies, standards, or practices. All materials and entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- Prizes and Selection: The Sweepstakes will be held on October 2, 2020 at 10:00am PT. One (1) winning entry will be randomly selected from all the eligible entries. There will be only one (1) winner (the “Winner”). Any Winner will not be eligible to win more than one prize. The Winner will receive a $100 VISA Prepaid card (the “Prize”). The Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, registrations, license and other fees. The Prize is not transferable or substitutable for cash or any other prize. CREDO Mobile may, at its sole discretion, change the Prize to a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winner Notification: The Winner will be notified at the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry. If the Winner does not claim the prize within ten (10) days of the date that the notification is sent or attempted to be sent by CREDO Mobile, CREDO Mobile may select an alternate winner. Return of the Prize after attempted delivery or any undeliverable prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Conditions of Participation: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to: a) these Official Rules (the “Rules”) and the decisions of CREDO Mobile, which shall be binding and final in all respects; b) release, discharge and hold harmless CREDO Mobile, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, agents and representatives and the officers, directors, and employees of each, and Facebook, from any and all claims, charges, injuries, liability, losses and/or damages of any kind caused by, resulting from or arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; c) allow CREDO Mobile to use your entry form to provide you with CREDO offers; and d) the use of your name, photographs, likeness, entry material and other responses (if you’ve opted in when providing them), and/or identity for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. CREDO Mobile, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives and the directors, officers and employees of each are not responsible and shall not be liable for: a) any late, delayed, misdirected, destroyed, garbled, scrambled or incomplete Sweepstakes entry, e-mail, and/or communication, or improperly or ambiguously entered participant identifying information; b) any human or other error; or c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of CREDO Mobile which may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. CREDO Mobile reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: found tampering with the entry process, including without limitation the submission of multiple entries in a way that violates the Rules; using fake or duplicate identities by a single user; or participating in this Sweepstakes in violation of any applicable laws, or employer or service provider rules. CREDO Mobile reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should any cause beyond CREDO Mobile’s control disrupt, corrupt and/or compromise the administration or security of the Sweepstakes. If CREDO Mobile determines in its sole discretion that you have not complied with these Rules, it may, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have against you, immediately and without notice to you, withdraw all benefits to you under this Sweepstakes (including, without limitation, by canceling or declining to fulfill any and all prizes allotted or to be allotted to you in connection with this Sweepstakes).
- Your Representations and Warranties to Us: You agree not to use any false e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, or names for this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability for CREDO Mobile: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER CREDO MOBILE, NOR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, or other natural cataclysm, pandemic, riot, strike, terrorist activity, civil commotion, governmental regulation, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to thereafter conduct the Sweepstakes by selecting the prize winner(s) for affected Sweepstakes drawing from among all eligible entries received for such affected Sweepstakes drawing prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Entire Agreement: These Rules represent the entire agreement between you and CREDO Mobile with respect to your participation in and CREDO Mobile’s operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Severance: If any provision of these Rules is held to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the remaining provisions.
- Governing Law: These Rules will be interpreted, construed, and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby irrevocably consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts within California for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- Name of Winner: At any time prior to November 31, 2020, you may request the Winner’s name by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to CREDO Mobile, ATTN: Sweepstakes,101 Market Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105.