Posted on April 14, 2019
The Best Tech & Lifestyle Tips from 2019 So Far
Time certainly does fly – we’re already one-quarter of the way through 2019! Time to take stock of the progress you’ve made on your New Year’s resolutions, file your taxes and nail down your Pride plans.
Here’s a treat to get you through your spring cleaning and clearing goals: our top 5 tips from this first quarter of 2019.
- 3 Ways to Limit Facebook Data Usage. Step-by-step instructions on how to limit data usage by the facebook app, which is one of the hungriest apps on your phone.
- What is 5G (and Why You Don’t Need it, for Now)? There is a lot of talk in the mobile phone world about 5G. You might be asking yourself, “What is 5G, and do I need it?” Good questions. We have answers.
- 4 Oscar-Nominated Documentaries to Watch in the Trump Era. Gaining perspective and understanding of lives we might have little knowledge of is now more important than ever. Here are 4 Oscar-nominated documentary films to watch today.
- Top 7 New Year’s Resolutions to Help Fight Climate Change. Here at CREDO, we look to what we can do to make positive change for our communities, our environment, and our world. To get you off on the right foot, here are seven simple, yet powerful New Year’s resolutions you can make to improve our planet, starting today.
- Why Your Apps are Tracking Your Location and How to Limit Them. Americans spend over four hours a day on their smartphones, with 90 percent of that time on apps. Those apps can track your location data and sell it to advertisers and other companies. Here’s how you can limit their ability to track you.